New This Week
- We review The Ten Keys to Helping Your Child Grow Up With Diabetes, an excellent new book to be published by the American Diabetes Association.
- Camp Leo near Tacoma, Washington, offers kids a wonderful time in the great outdoors.
- Summer Camp Fun for Kids and Teens with Diabetes in Washington State, sponsored by the ADA Washington Affiliate, provides mainstream camping experiences for kids with diabetes at three camps. Updated with 1997 information.
- Dietitians of Canada is a nicely designed site that offers excellent nutritional information, including dozens of Fact Sheets, such as Nourishing our Children's Future. In both English and French.
- The Northern Diabetes Health Network works to ensure ensure that people in Northern Ontario have reasonable access to a broad range of diabetes programs and services to improve their quality of life.
- LifeScan has a downloadable demonstration of their IN TOUCH® software.
- The Diabetes Research Institute Foundation supports the Diabetes Research Institute at the University of Miami School of Medicine.
- The Whittier Institure for Diabetes, a subsidiary of ScrippsHealth, is dedicated to diabetes research, education and patient care through a collaborative program with the University of California, San Diego. The Whittier Program supports intensive efforts in the treatment of adult onset (Type 2) diabetes.
- Diabetes UK contains information about diabetes in the UK.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.