- The Editor, Medical Director and several members of the Diabetes Team will be attending the 57th Annual American Diabetes Association Meeting. Watch these pages for news postings.
- The Friends Database has almost 2,000 names in it. Now's the time to search the database and find a new friend.
- Read about pancreas transplantation and sidestepping the immune attack of Type 1 diabetics at the Mayo Clinic web site.
- Diabetes Mellitus: A Fundamental and Clinical Text provides in-depth information on the latest developments in diabetes research and treatment.
- The 16th International Diabetes Federation Congress will be held from July 20-25, 1997 in Helsinki, Finland.
- Camp Hertko Hollow, near Des Moines, Iowa, includes a two-story tree house and a real train caboose.
- We have two new recipes for you: Fudgy Brownies and Lemonade, both just in time for summer (in the northern hemishpere anyway).
- If you use aspartame for a sugar substitute, you'll want to print out the Equal® Sweetener Conversion Chart.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.