- Many pages within children with DIABETES have been updated to the new look, including this What's New page. See Getting Around for navigation help with the new layout. Please send your comments about the new layout to email@example.com.
- Four children with diabetes add their stories to Kids Voices and receive a free T-shirt:
- Aimee, who gets special treats on Halloween.
- Paul, from North Carolina, caught a 50 pound shark a couple weeks after being diagnosed with diabetes.
- Reinald is nine years old and lives in the Netherlands.
- Silvia, who is 11 and likes the Spice Girls.
- Anne Schultz recounts the diagnosis of her son Kurt at five weeks of age.
- Gales Creek Camp, in Lake Oswego, Oregon, is located on 36 acres of beautiful woodland. Dates for 1998 sessions are forthcoming.
- On March 10, the American Diabetes Association is sponsoring a day at Capitol Hill to send the message to Congress that we need to find a cure for diabetes now.
- The B-D Pen Mini is the first insulin pen that can inject half-units of insulin.
- The Medos Multiple Alarm Watch now offers either sound or vibration alarms.
- The Featured Book of the Week is the new book My Sister Rose Has Diabetes by Monica Driscoll Beatty, illustrated by Kathy Parkinson.
- The North Carolina Chapters of the JDF home page discusses local events.
- The Palmetto Chapter of the JDF is in Columbia, South Carolina.
- The new chocolate cake with rich chocolate glaze make a great dessert with only 14 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
- children with DIABETES has been selected for inclusion in STARBRIGHT World, a project that benefits seriously ill children.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.