- The page layout of children with DIABETES has been completely updated. The New Look page will show you how to navigate. Please send your comments about the new layout to email@example.com.
- The Diabetes Team has answered 1,673 questions through the end of January 1998. If you have a question about diabetes, we have the answer.
- Andrea Grishman shares with us her feelings when her son Eric was diagnosed
- New to Kids' Voices this week are
- Ashly, who brings us up to date;
- Nicole, now 13, who was diagnosed when she was two; and
- TJ, a seven year old who was diagnosed a year ago.
- We debut a new section on Scholarships and Awards for kids with diabetes. Be sure to read about Tennis Players Ages 14-21 with Type 1 Diabetes Eligible for $5,000 Award.
- It's time to begin planning for summer camp. Many camps have updated information for 1998, including Camp Kno Koma in West Virginia.
- The Featured Book of the Week is How to Write an I.E.P. by John Arena. If you're having trouble with your child's school, this book is a must read.
- If you're interested in non-invasive monitoring, you should read The Race for a Painless Monitor by Rick Mendosa.
- The Dietary Exchange Table, published by Meals for You, has a complete summary of the ADA Exchange system.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.