- To help you learn your way around children with DIABETES, the major sections of the web site now have an introductory page:
- Getting Around, to help you find what you're looking for.
- Clinic, to help you learn more about diabetes.
- People, to help you find others with diabetes.
- Sources, to help you find other sources of information.
- Feedback, to help us make children with DIABETES a better place for everyone.
- New to Kids' Voices is Sarah, who is 11 and plays tennis and dances.
- DRI Identifies Genetic Diabetes Link.
- DRI Presents Results to International Pancreas and Islet Transplant Association (IPITA).
- Diabetes: Traveling and Living Well contains information about traveling with diabetes.
- Technical Chemicals & Products, Inc is developing a non-invasive blood glucose meter that takes five minutes to produce a reading.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Even Little Kids Get Diabetes by Connie White Pirner.
- The Insulin Kid is a collection of prose and poetry from Rose O'Donnell.
- The SOS Emergency ID System is unique among medical information products in that it allows you to carry extensive medical information within a small locket.
- The Tufts University Nutrition Navigator awarded children with DIABETES its highest possible rating.
- Logos for Children with Diabetes are available for anyone wanting to create a link to the site. Download the image to your web site, set up the HTML as shown, and link away!
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.