- John Ratzenberger offers a new Message From the Chairman.
- Dylan is from Canada and loves to play hockey.
- Camps for kids with diabetes with updated information for the 1999 camping season include:
- Camp Bluebonnet is a summer day camp in Georgetown, Texas.
- The Texas Lions Camp in Kerrville, Texas, offers camp for kids with diabetes and other disabilities. The camp is fully paid for by the Texas Lions.
- We published 135 new questions and answers from the Diabetes Team in April 1999, bringing this year's total to 454.
- Cow's milk and type I diabetes: the gut immune system deserves attention (Immunology Today 1999, 20:108-110), raises new concerns about cow's milk. (Free registration with biomednet.com required.)
- Children's Health Insurance Programs, listed by state, may provide assistance to families in need.
- On Thursday, May 6, visit Melissa's Diabetes Chat for a forum on insulin pumps. The chat starts at 10:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time.
- Drug May Cut Diabetes Linked To Ovarian Cysts.
- Chromium Picolinate May Be Cancer Risk, according to a story published in the Diabetes Mall.
- Disetronic Announces 'Open' Insulin Pen System for People With Diabetes.
- JDF Washington Report brings us up to date on JDF activities in Washington.
- Last week's poll asked readers about their HbA1c tests. This week's poll asks how often people perform urine ketone tests.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Understanding Insulin-Dependent Diabetes by H. Peter Chase, M.D.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:41
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.