- Amber is nine and is considering the pump.
- Haley is three-and-a-half and was diagnosed in December 1999.
- We welcome Jill Weissberg-Benchell, PhD as a full-time member of the Diabetes Team.
- Settlement reached in Board of Education lawsuit, allowing student access to her glucose monitor and diabetes supplies within the school, wherever and whenever it is necessary.
- Volunteers Needed For Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Research Study
- JDF Launches Promise to Remember Me Campaign 2000.
- You can read the GlucoWatch Presentation given by Cygnus before the FDA.
- Potentials and pitfalls in neonatal screening for type 1 diabetes.
- Study explores injection related anxiety in insulin-treated diabetes.
- Continuous glucose monitoring used to adjust diabetes therapy improves glycosylated hemoglobin: a pilot study.
- Lessons from recent epidemiological studies in type 1 childhood diabetes.
- We review the new ninth edition of Understanding Insulin-Dependent Diabetes, commonly refered to as the Pink Panther Book.
- Jewish Volunteers Needed to Mentor Teens with Diabetes.
- Diabetes Education: A Self-Directed Approach is an on-line diabetes education program. Registration information is available on-line.
- Last week's poll asked readers how many different brands or models of blood glucose meters they regularly use. This week's poll asks readers about nutritional supplements that they use.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Diabetes Care for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers: A Reassuring Guide by Jean Betschart, C.R.N.P., C.D.E.
- Our Chat Rooms are Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:42
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.