- We have a report from our Tucson 2003: Focus on Technology Conference. Watch for more photos later this week.
- The Diabetes Team published answers to 2,444 of your questions. What's your question?
- Jamey is 15, lives in New Jersery, and is a musician.
- The Diabetes Federation of Ireland offers support for people living with diabetes in Ireland.
- The Joslin Diabetes Center web site now has discussion boards for teens and parents. (We also have discussion boards.)
- Achievement of insulin independence in three consecutive type-1 diabetic patients via pancreatic islet transplantation using islets isolated at a remote islet isolation center.
- Acceptance, cognitions, and resourcefulness in women with diabetes.
- Bedtime Snacks Recommended for Diabetics with Low Nocturnal Glucose Levels.
- Health benefits of low glycaemic index foods, such as pulses, in diabetic patients and healthy individuals.
- Diabetes services in the UK: third national survey confirms continuing deficiencies.
- North Dakota family copes with diabetes.
- Diabetes treatment developed at home.
- Briton's icy trek sets him poles apart.
- Big swim to fight diabetes.
- Prelgovisk monitors diabetes even while playing.
- Lilly and Novo Nordisk cut insulin prices in India.
- Last week's poll asked readers if they have received the wrong insulin or oral diabetes medication from the pharmacy in the past five years. This week's poll asks readers about the kinds of insulin they use.
- Try the FreeStyle Tracker System from TheraSense and Diabetic Express. The FreeStyle Tracker System Kit includes a FreeStyle Blood Glucose Module, a Handspring Visor Pro hand held computer, the FreeStyle Tracker Software program and ancillary supplies to get you started (lancing devices, lancets, test strips, control solution, etc.)! This item includes a $75.00 mail-in rebate. Regular Price is $295.99. Our Price $285.95. Over a $10 savings! Please visit Diabetic Express to see our complete line of TheraSense products including the FreeStyle Tracker and over 900 other Diabetes supplies. Diabetic Express is the proud Online Store partner of Children with Diabetes and Diabetes 123.
- The Featured Book of the Week is The ADA Guide to Healthy Restaurant Eating by Hope S. Warshaw, MMsc, RD, CDE.
- Our section about Insulin Pumps is Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the web site. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at the web site.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:27:58
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.