- We have a preliminary report from our Friends for Life 2003 conference. Watch for a full report later this week.
- Hematopoietic stem cell therapy for type 1 diabetes: induction of tolerance and islet cell neogenesis.
- The influence of the ACE ( I/D) polymorphism on systemic and renal vascular responses to angiotensins in normotensive, normoalbuminuric Type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Blue-on-yellow perimetry versus achromatic perimetry in type 1 diabetes patients without retinopathy.
- The epidemiology of autoimmune diseases.
- Intensive insulin treatment versus conventional regimen for adolescents with type 1 diabetes, benefits and risks.
- Collaboration is the key: Identification of a celiac protein.
- The teenage take on diabetes.
- Schools set to help with diabetes appeal.
- Clever Little Fiona Saves Mum's Life.
- Program focuses on diabetes.
- Diabetes self-help groups to launch soon.
- Medical Myth: How Does A Myth Get Started?
- First Wireless Insulin Pump System Designed To Simplify And Improve Diabetes Management Receives FDA Clearance. See also FDA Clears New Diabetes Device for Marketing.
- Last week's poll asked readers about the age of the glucose meter that they use most often. This week's poll asks readers if they or their child has ever had a microalbumin test.
- Our featured page from The Diabetes Monitor is Acronyms.
- Introductory Price Special from Diabetic Express! New! ONE TOUCH® UltraSmart Blood Glucose Monitoring System. Blood Glucose Meter and Electronic Logbook in One! Only $29.95 after $20 manufacturer rebate and $30 trade-in! Trade-in offer is valid for all non-ONE TOUCH meters and the ONE TOUCH Profile. The ONE TOUCH UltraSmart uses FastDraw Design Ultra test strips, a new capillary action, end-fill test strip that takes only 1 microliter of blood, is touchable, and is approved for alternative sites (e.g., the arm instead of the finger tip). SmartButtons make your entries fast and easy. Patterns are easy to see and understand. Less pain, less blood, accurate results in 5 seconds! Please visit Diabetic Express to see our complete line of over 1000 other Diabetes supplies. Diabetic Express is the proud Online Store partner of Children with Diabetes and Diabetes 123.
- The Featured Book of the Week is My Own Type 1 Diabetes Book by Sandra J. Hollenberg.
- Our Report from the ADA 2003 Scientific Sessions is Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the web site. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at the web site.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:27:59
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.