- We report on the 2003 AADE conference.
- DRIF Seeks Children's Artwork for Holiday Cards.
- Emma is 16 and was diagnosed on the day after Halloween.
- Join us for our monthly IDYA chat on Wednesday, August 13th at 9pm Eastern in the IDYA chat room.
- Poker Run to Benefit the Diabetes Research Institute in Miami, September 19-21, 2003.
- The HIPAA Law: Your Rights to Health Insurance Portability from Yahoo! is a good explanation of this complex new law.
- Medtronic alleges patent infringement.
- Multifunctional microcapsules for pancreatic islet cell entrapment: design, preparation and in vitro characterization.
- Bio-engineering insulin-secreting cells from embryonic stem cells: a review of progress.
- Infections and risk of type I diabetes in childhood: a population-based case-control study.
- Three generations of autoimmune diabetes: an extended family study.
- Cluster analysis of human autoantibody reactivities in health and in type 1 diabetes mellitus: a bio-informatic approach to immune complexity.
- Retrospective review of care and outcomes in young adults with type 1 diabetes. Also available in PDF format.
- Severe hypoglycemia and long-term spatial memory in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus: A retrospective study.
- Children with diabetes: perceptions of supports for self-management at school.
- The demand for health education among patients with diabetes.
- The USO Bring 'Cheers' to Service Members at Fort Irwin Army Base.
- I Made a Drug Deal, and My City Thanks Me.
- Joslin's Research Director to be Honored, Friday, August 8, at Boston Red Sox Game as 'Medical All-Star'.
- Here you don't feel different.
- ‘Ry’s Guys’ raise money for diabetes research.
- Car trouble leads to diabetes vaccine discovery.
- Diabetic sailor shares his story.
- Diabetes Slowly Killing Public Service Workers?
- Wockhardt launches Asia's first human recombinant insulin. Becomes world's fourth producer and first outside US and Europe.
- Medtronic MiniMed Introduces New Insulin Pump Software Designed To Improve Diabetes Management.
- Last week's poll asked adults and teens with diabetes how often they check their blood sugar before driving. This week's poll asks parents if their child has a 504 plan for diabetes care at school.
- Our featured page from The Diabetes Monitor is Acarbose.
- Brand New from Ascensia Breeze Meter only $9.95 after $40 Manufacturer's rebate from Diabetic Express! Easy testing. Single-function buttons are easy-to-use and understand No more fumbling with individual test strips. One easy-to-load Ascensia "AUTODISC" includes 10 individual test strips with no coding required Comfortable and convenient shape. Fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and is stable for table-top testing too Get accurate results quickly. Automatic coding and underfill detection You need just a tiny blood drop because the test strip automatically draws in the right amount - that's called "Sip-in Sampling"" Saves information for up to 100 tests! Please visit Diabetic Express to see our complete line of over 1000 other Diabetes supplies. Diabetic Express is the proud Online Store partner of Children with Diabetes and Diabetes 123.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Pumping Insulin by John Walsh, P.A., C.D.E., and Ruth Roberts, M.A.
- Our Report from Friends for Life 2003: Orlando is Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the web site. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at the web site.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:00
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.