- Novo Nordisk NovoLog Insulin Missing.
- Jodie is 12 and has had diabetes for two years.
- Bernadette Axelrod offers advice about storing glucagon at school.
- Join Pump Trainer Natalie Bellini for a special chat about "Pumping and Your 504 Plan" on Tuesday, August 19th at 9pm Eastern in the Pumping with Natalie chat room.
- Join Dietitian Judy Singley for a special chat about "Lunch for 180 More Days and Counting" on Wednesday, August 20th at 9pm Eastern in the Nutrition with Judy chat room.
- Join Diabetes Nurse Specialist Steph Schwartz for a chat about 504 plans on Thursday, August 21st at 9pm Eastern in the 504 Plans chat room.
- NeedyMeds.com offers links to programs that can help people who have difficulty paying for their medical supplies.
- Insulin Pump Therapy ... Is It Right for You?, by Novo Nordisk, is a good introduction to pump therapy and includes a US$25 coupon for NovoLog insulin.
- Inhaled insulin in diabetes mellitus.
- Analysis of DNA Damage Using the Comet Assay in Infants Fed Cow's Milk.
- Retinopathy in patients with diabetic ophthalmoplegia.
- 'Human' insulin versus animal insulin in people with diabetes mellitus.
- A novel use of u-500 insulin for continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion in patients with insulin resistance: a case series.
- Routine hospital admission versus out-patient or home care in children at diagnosis of type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Children with diabetes: perceptions of supports for self-management at school.
- Psychological aspects of diabetes mellitus.
- Patient education: perspective of adolescents with a chronic disease.
- Continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion in patients with diabetes mellitus.
- The effect of alcohol on blood glucose in Type 1 diabetes-metabolic modelling and integration in a decision support system.
- Diabetic retinopathy in children and adolescents.
- Insulin Glargine: An Updated Review of its Use in the Management of Diabetes Mellitus.
- The emerging role of electronic diaries in the management of diabetes mellitus.
- Treatments for gestational diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance in pregnancy.
- The August 2003 issue of Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine is devoted to pediatric and childhood obesity, thought to be a major factor in the recent increase in type 2 diabetes in children.
- Emma to press PM on diabetes.
- Doctors: ICU deaths could be cut by 42%.
- Diabetech® Introduces the GlucoMONTM Wireless Device and the World's First Automated Wireless Glucose Alert System for People with Diabetes.
- The USDA National Nutrient Database is a downloadable application for PCs and for Palm-powered PDAs.
- Last week's poll asked parents if their child has a 504 plan for diabetes care at school. This week's poll asks our visitors about themselves.
- Our featured page from The Diabetes Monitor is The Heart Protection Study.
- Brand New from Ascensia Breeze Meter only $9.95 after $40 Manufacturer's rebate from Diabetic Express! Easy testing. Single-function buttons are easy-to-use and understand No more fumbling with individual test strips. One easy-to-load Ascensia "AUTODISC" includes 10 individual test strips with no coding required Comfortable and convenient shape. Fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and is stable for table-top testing too Get accurate results quickly. Automatic coding and underfill detection You need just a tiny blood drop because the test strip automatically draws in the right amount - that's called "Sip-in Sampling"" Saves information for up to 100 tests! Please visit Diabetic Express to see our complete line of over 1000 other Diabetes supplies. Diabetic Express is the proud Online Store partner of Children with Diabetes and Diabetes 123.
- The Featured Book of the Week is the Diabetes Sourcebook, Third Edition, edited by Dawn D. Matthews
- With school fast approaching, our page with Information for Teachers and Child-Care Providers is Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the web site. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at the web site.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:00
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.