Several studies and research opportunities are currently recruiting participants. Check out the links below to see if you qualify, and thank you for being part of this important research!
- Tandem’s Control-IQ Hybrid Closed Loop Study in Children is recruiting and diaTribe has the details.
- T1D Exchange is conducting interviews with older adults (over age 55) with type 1 diabetes and caregivers of older adults to better understand the challenges, needs, and barriers that older adults with type 1 diabetes and their caregivers face in the United States.
- A new clinical trial, funded by JDRF, has been established to explore the combination of insulin, an SGLT inhibitor called dapagliflozin and approved for use in adults with T1D and the GLP-1 receptor semaglutide in adults with T1D.
- A clinical trial at the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at UB is seeking patients aged 18-65 with type 1 diabetes for a study regarding supplemental therapies.
- A team from Ohio University seeks parents of children with diabetes for a study on Parents’ Experiences with Caring for Children with Diabetes
- Mannkind Corporation is conducting a study on Afrezza Safety and Pharmacokinetics Study in Pediatric Patients ages 4 to 17 years with type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Tidepool is recruiting Loop users for an observational study.
- Be a part of the T1D Exchange Registry to help accelerate discovery and the development of new treatments, and can potentially inform policy and insurance decisions.
- The JDRF has put together a Clinical Trials Connection to help match PWD with potential trials.