Friends for Life is a life-changing conference event that helps foster community, care, and connections in the diabetes community that truly last for life. We know that attending Friends for Life can include a financial hurdle, and our team is dedicated to helping as many families as possible get to Orlando for our flagship event.
With COVID protocols reshaping how we hold our event in 2021, we have to keep attendance limited, but there are still many scholarship opportunities available for CWD families.
And thanks to our friends at ADCES, we have an additional Family and Young Adult scholarship for this July, in addition to our regular CWD scholarship availability. Scholarship applications are open now through May 15th, and we have reserved spots in every age group for scholarship recipients. Regular registration spaces are available for adults and some youth programs – register now at cwd.is/RegisterForOrlando. Learn more about scholarships and what they cover, AND submit your application today at cwd.is/Scholarships.
We currently have:
- 2021 FFL Orlando Family Scholarship Application – For Families That Include a Child with Type 1 Diabetes
- 2021 ADCES Foundation Friends for Life Orlando Family Scholarship
- 2021 FFL Orlando Adult Family Scholarship Application – For Families that Include an Adult with Type 1 Diabetes
- FFL Orlando 2021 – Stewart Perry Memorial Scholarship for Young Adults
- 2021 ACDES Foundation Friends for Life Orlando Young Adult Scholarship (18 – 26)
Please review these applications and consider applying. We would love to see you and your team at FFL Orlando 2021!