November 4, 2015
- Long-term health economic benefits of sensor-augmented pump therapy versus continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion alone in type 1 diabetes: a UK perspective.
- Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion in Neonates and Infants Below 1 Year: Analysis of Initial Bolus and Basal Rate Based on the Experiences from the German Working Group for Pediatric Pump Treatment.
- Glycemic effects of SGLT-2 inhibitor canagliflozin in type 1 diabetes using Dexcom G4 Platinum CGM.
- Dietary intake of non-nutritive sweeteners in Type 1 diabetes mellitus children.
- Comparison of the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of dapagliflozin in patients with type 1 versus type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Degludec is superior to glargine in terms of daily glycemic variability in people with type 1 diabetes mellitus.