In the parts of the web site that permit visitors to post content (e.g., our forums), certain content is prohibited. Unacceptable content will be removed without warning. Users posting unacceptable content in chat rooms will be banned. Users posting unacceptable content in the forums will have their login deleted or password changed to prevent future access.
Unacceptable content includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Anything promoting a commercial product that is not part of a scheduled, product-related chat
- Anything promoting a research study, whether being run by a university or company, unless prior approval has been granted
- Anything promoting a miracle cure or other dubious product for the treatment of diabetes that has no basis in respected, peer-reviewed science
- Anything promoting nutritional supplements as a cure for diabetes or adjunct to therapy that is not supported by respected, peer-reviewed science
- Anything that purports to be of a medical nature but has no basis in scientific fact
- Anything sold by a multi-level marketing company
- Anything that is rude, abusive, or vulgar
CWD is about educating and supporting families who have kids with diabetes. We help families learn about the latest science and current best practices that are supported by science.
Change at Any Time
These terms of service may change at any time. By using this web site, you agree to any terms that apply at the time you visit.
If you have questions about these terms of service, you may use our Online Feedback Form or write to:
Children with Diabetes, Inc.
8216 Princeton-Glendale Road, PMB 200
West Chester, OH 45069-1675
Last updated on April 9, 2019