Medical Devices and Treatment for Type 1 Diabetes
From insulin pumps to continuous glucose monitoring devices to building your own artificial pancreas system, we'll help you learn about device management options for T1D.
- Quality of Life Measures in Children and Adults with Type 1 Diabetes: The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Continuous Glucose Monitoring Randomized Trial.
- Accuracy of the 5-Day FreeStyle Navigator Continuous Glucose Monitoring System.Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Subcutaneous glucose sensor values closely parallel blood glucose during insulin-induced hypoglycaemia.
- Impact of Real-Time Continuous Glucose Monitoring on Children and Their Families.
- Use of Continuous Glucose Monitoring in the Detection and Prevention of Hypoglycemia.
- Unrecognised hypoglycaemia in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes using the continuous glucose monitoring system: Prevalence and contributors. (J Paediatr Child Health. 2006 Dec;42(12):758-63)
- Continuous subcutaneous glucose monitoring in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus: a single-blind, randomized, controlled trial (Pediatr Diabetes. 2006 Jun;7(3):159-64)
- Improvement in Glycemic Excursions With a Transcutaneous, Real-Time Continuous Glucose Sensor (Diabetes Care 29:44-50, 2006)
- Evaluating the Clinical Accuracy of Two Continuous Glucose Sensors Using Continuous Glucose Error Grid Analysis (Diabetes Care 28:2412-2417, 2005)
- Evaluation of CGMS® During Rapid Blood Glucose Changes in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes (Diabetes Technol Ther. 2006 Apr;8(2):146-55)
- Extended use of a new continuous glucose monitoring system with wireless data transmission in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus (Diabetes Technol Ther. 2006 Apr;8(2):139-45)