The FFL Seattle conference is open for registration.
Have you attended a Friends for Life conference before? Wondering if it’s for you? Here’s what some folks have to say about their FFL experience:
“Friends for Life personally changed my own life. It showed me that there is a place for everybody in this world.” – Michelle Auerbach
“Other entities may certainly offer some of that in the guise of events and camps, but when it comes to the entire family unit, few do it as well and as completely as Children with Diabetes and their Friends for Life conference.” – Tom Karlya
“It is a really strange thing to meet a group of people and immediately feel like you have known them forever.” – Lauren Salko
“How can you not feel good about managing diabetes when you’re in that environment, soaking in the newest research, getting the chance to see cutting-edge technology up close, and connecting with new friends and old who just get it?” – Amy Beven
Who Should Attend Friends for Life?
- Families and individuals with type 1 diabetes
- Young adults, teens, school-age children, and younger children
- Kids with type 1 diabetes and their siblings and their best buddies
- Their parents
- Adults with type 1 diabetes and their spouses or partners and children
- Health care professionals who work with type 1 diabetes (CEUs are not offered)
To learn more about what Friends for Life Seattle has to offer, visit the conference page.