March 23, 2016
- Collaborative and Overinvolved Parenting Differentially Predict Outcomes in Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes.
- Bias in food intake reporting in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes: the role of body size, age and gender.
- Variations in Daily Sleep Quality and Type 1 Diabetes Management in Late Adolescents.
- The role of socio-economic and clinical factors on HbA1c in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes: an Italian multicentre survey.
- Causes of death in childhood-onset Type 1 diabetes: long-term follow-up.
- Prior knowledge of blood glucose meter download improves the accuracy of verbal self-reported blood glucose in teenagers with type I diabetes at ski camp.
- The fetal glucose steal: an underappreciated phenomenon in diabetic pregnancy.
- Hypersensitivity Reaction to Insulin Glargine and Insulin Detemir in a Pediatric Patient: A Case Report.